Heyco®-Tite Snap-In-2® Liquid Tight Cordgrips (Straight-Thru)
Snap-In Hubs for Panels from .062˝ (1,6 mm) to .125˝ (3,2 mm) Thick
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
- Easy installation–unique fingers securely snap into a range of panel thicknesses – up to .125˝ (3,2 mm) – with no tools or locknuts required.
- Sealing flange prevents sealing washer displacement due to water velocity to ensure a liquid tight IP 65 seal.
- Eliminate need for locknut or threaded hole to achieve liquid tight seal at panel; perfect for low clearance installation where locking nut access is limited.
- Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
- Foam washer included.
- Rotation prevented when used in Double D mounting holes.
- Double D Mounting Hole Punches available.
- Available in multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .065˝ (1,7 mm) to .920˝ (23,4 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Consult RPD for cordgrips molded in other colors.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
M3800, M3802, M3806, M3808, M3812, M3814, M3818, M3820, M3824, M3826, M3836, M3838, M3842, M3844