Heyco®-Tite Snap-In-2® Liquid Tight Cordgrips (Pigtail™)
For Panels from .062˝ (1,6 mm) to .125˝ (3,2 mm) Thick
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
- Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents kinking and assures longest cable and product life.
- Easy installation–unique fingers securely snap into a range of panel thicknesses – up to .125˝ (3,2 mm) – with no tools or locknuts required.
- Sealing flange prevents sealing washer displacement due to water velocity to ensure a liquid tight IP 65 seal.
- Eliminate need for locknut or threaded hole to achieve liquid tight seal at panel; perfect for low clearance installation where locking nut access is limited.
- Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
- Foam washer included.
- Rotation prevented when used in Double D mounting holes.
- For Double D Mounting Hole Punches, see page 4-30.
- Available in multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .065˝ (1,7 mm) to .450˝ (11,4 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Contact RPD for cordgrips molded in other colors.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
M3860, M3862, M3866, M3868, M3872, M3874, M3878, M3880