Heyco®-Tite Liquid Tight Cordgrips (Right Angle)
NPT and PG Hubs with Integral Sealing Ring
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
Patented Fold Over Design
- Cordgrip is molded in the open position for ease of installation. After cable insertion, the fitting snaps closed, bending the cable without damage. This assembly method saves considerable time and money.
- Part design provides liquid tight integrity even in the open position.
- Integral Sealing Ring ensures a superior seal at the clearance or threaded mounting hole location, every time.
- Widest range of approved cable diameters.
- IP 68 rated.
- Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- Multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .065˝ (1,7 mm) to .450˝ (11,4 mm).
- All nylon construction with Buna N or TPE sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL.)
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- NPT – Locknuts not included.
- PG – Unassembled Nylon Locknuts INCLUDED.
- Contact us for cordgrips molded in colors besides black.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
M4542, M4560, M4562, M4564, M8530, M8532, M8534, M8536, M8538, M8540, M8542, M8560, M8562, M8564