Heyco®-Tite Liquid Tight Cordgrips (Halogen Free)
Right Angle, PG Hubs with Integral Sealing Ring
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
Patented Fold Over Design
- Molded from a nylon material which, in the event of a fire, will not burn and will not produce toxic gases. Also formulated for sunlight resistance.
- Integral Sealing ring ensures a superior seal at the clearance or threaded mounting hole location, every time.
- Widest range of approved cable diameters. Cable ranges listed are for the maximum IP68 sealing range. Contact Heyco for UL approved 514B cable ranges.
- IP 68 rated.
- Approved for NEMA 4, 4X, 6 and 6P applications.
- Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration protection and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
- Acme threads on body prevent skipping and speed installation.
- All nylon construction with Buna N sealing gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL).
- We recommend using the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Locknuts not included.
- Consult RPD for cordgrips molded in other colors.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
V4514, V4516, V3458, V3228, V4518, V3231, V4520, V3200, V3460, V3234, V8439, V8437, V4522, V4524