Heyco® Stainless Steel Cable Clamps
- For clamping cable or tubing securely into place, especially in harsh environments.
- Smooth “coined clamp” edges prevent damage to cable insulation.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel.
- Coated parts are constructed from 304 stainless steel and coated with polyolefin a thermoplastic co-polymer.
- Coating provides a durable non-toxic, odorless coating that has very good low temperature flexibility and excellent electrical properties. This coating also has FDA food contact approval.
- All parts require a .203˝ (5,2 mm) mounting hole suitable for a #10 screw.
- Not for use in a marine salt water environment. Contact Heyco for alternative materials.
- DFARS Compliant
Heyco® Steel Cushion Clamps
- Light to heavy duty steel clamp.
- P.D.M. cushion for electrical insulation and vibration absorption.
- Steel clamps are zinc electroplated for corrosion resistance.
- Color – Silver with durable black cushion.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
12300, 12301, 12302, 12303, 12304, 12305, 12306, 12307, 12308, 12309,
12310, 12311, 12312, 12313, 12331, 12332, 12333, 12334, 12335, 12337, 12338,
12340, 12341, 12343, S3323, S3324, S3326, S3328, S3330, S3332, S3334,
S3373, S3374, S3376, S3378, S3380, S3382, S3384