Heyco® Snap-In Universal Strain Relief Bushings
- USR 400 fits the widest range of cable sizes.
- USR 401 fits the widest range of Romex® and other flat cable sizes.
- Captive screw forces the locking flap against the cable.
- Captive screw meets typical European requirements wherein the Strain Relief device must remain attached to the panel during cable removal or replacement.
- Nylon USR 400 & 401 comply with: – IEC Publication #335 – CEE #10 and # 11
- Easy installation: fingertip pressure locks bushing into .875˝ (22,2 mm) diameter holes with panel thickness up to .125˝ (3,2 mm).
- Reinforcing ribs for extra strength.
- Bell mouth contour, radiused at 1.5x the exit hole diameter, eliminates the need for a separate cord guard.
- Protect cables against forces of pull, push, twist, and flex
Heyco® Part Numbers:
1724, 1726, 1730