Heyco® Original Strain Relief Bushings
Pigtail with Integral Nylon Spring, for Flat and Round Cables
- Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents sharp bending and assures longest cable and product life.
- Adds reliability, longevity, and safety. Will pass CSA’s 50,000 cycle vacuum cleaner test (C22.2 No. 67).
- Protects the lifeline of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of pull, push, twist, and flex.
- Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry points.
- Not recommended for applications where the power supply cord is subject to whipping or jump rope type motion.
- Corresponding Mounting Hole Plugs which can be used to fill blank/unused Mounting Holes and thus allow for a single panel design for multiple applications.
- Consult Heyco for other wire types and sizes.
- SR assembly tools and Double D Mounting Hole Punches available.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
1541, 1590, 1593, 1596, 1599, 1602, 1605, 1604, 1611