Heyco® Multi-Lockit™ Strain Relief Bushing For Round and Flat Cables
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, LSR 1939-300 self-locks onto the cable. Preassemble off line for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
- Large mounting hole design allows passage of plugs or bulky assemblies during installation.
- Passes UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support.
- Protects the lifeline of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord.
- Rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
- Designed to be installed in a U shape panel slot (see schematic). Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry point. Slim head profile makes ST 101A design-specific.
- Heyco’s automated Pre-Assembly Equipment speeds assembly of the Lockit onto the cable and thus lowers costs while greatly reducing risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Consult RPD for other wire types and sizes.
Heyco® Part Numbers: