Heyco-Flex™ III Liquid Tight Fittings
Heyco-Flex™ III Liquid Tight Fittings (Straight-Thru)
For Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Tubing, Snap -in and NPT Hubs
- For use with Heyco-Flex III Corrugated Tubing in trade sizes 3/8˝ through 1˝.
- Nontoxic and UV resistant.
- Rated for NEMA 4 and 4X applications when used with Heyco-Flex III Tubing. • Rated for NEMA Type 3R applications.
- Easy, permanent assembly between the tubing and fittings: push the tubing over the fitting ferrule until the tubing clicks into place.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications (automotive equipment, fiber optics, computer and peripherals, lab equipment, robotics, etc.).
- Resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- For use in both wet and dry applications.
- If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
- Use of an O-ring may be required for a complete liquid tight system with a non-threaded mounting hole.
- Locknuts included with Straight-Thru fittings.
- To order metal or nylon locknuts separately.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
1952, 9146, 9147, 9148, 9149