Heyco-Flex™ II Liquid Tight Tubing
- Maximum flexibility; can be used in extremely tight quarters.
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Use with nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors: Straight, Snap-in, or Sweep.
- Also use with Quick Twist Fittings.
- 1/4˝ thru 2˝ trade sizes.
- Resists corrosion, oil, and water.
- UV resistant.
- Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications: – Automotive Equipment – Computers and Peripherals – Fiber Optics – Lab Equipment – Lasers – Office Equipment – Processing Control and Monitoring Equipment – Robotics – White Goods
- Passes submersion test of 70 psi.
- Voltage Rating: 300V.
- Mounting brackets are available
- Order Heyco Part No. 8340, HF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex tubing and conduit cleanly and evenly.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
8449, 8450, 8451, 8452, 8453, 8454, 8455, 8456