Heyco-Flex™ I Liquid Tight Conduit (Flexible and Nonmetallic)
Heyco-Flex™ I Liquid Tight Conduit
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling; no hazardous sharp edges or burrs; will not damage conductors.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Use with nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors; Straight, Snap-in, or Sweep.
- Also use with NPT Quick Twist Fittings.
- May also be used with Heyco’s Metallic Fittings for Liquid Tight Conduit.
- Resists corrosion, abrasion, oil, water, acid, metal shavings, and rough environments.
- Resists abuse, pull, and crushing.
- Approved for direct burial.
- Sunlight resistant.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use:
- HVAC Equipment
- Machine Tools
- Marine Equipment
- Motors and Controls
- Printing Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Temperature ratings:
- 80°C (176°F) DRY
- 70°C (158°F) OIL Resistance
- 60°C (140°F) WET locations
- Passes submersion test of 70 psi.
- Voltage rating: 600V
- Mounting brackets are available.
- Order Part No. 8340, HF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex conduit and tubing cleanly and evenly.
Heyco® Part Numbers:
8430, 8431, 8432, 8433, 8434, 8435, 8436, 8430B, 8328, 8432B, 8433B, 8434B, 8435B, 8436B