HEYbrid™ Brass/Nylon Liquid Tight Cordgrips
Straight-Thru, PG and Metric Hubs
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
- Provide the durability of a nickel-plated brass enclosure with drastically lower installed cost and more secure wire gripping with nylon finger design.
- HEYBrid Cordgrips make it possible to insert different diameters of cable in the same cable gland easily, flexibly and with a good seal.
- Movable articulated fingers provide large clamping and sealing areas for secure and flexible everyday use.
- When tightening the compression nut of the cordgrip, the segmented finger design compresses around the gland and wire to provide a torsion proof seal.
- Nickel-plated brass construction for superior protection of flexible cables.
- Nickel-plated finish over brass provides excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
- IP 68 rated.
- For use in clearance or threaded holes.
- Multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .04˝ (1,0 mm) to 2.17˝ (55,0 mm).
- We recommend using the smallest cordgrip that accommodates your cable size.
- Sealing gland is molded in Thermoplastic Polymer Elastomer (TPE) material.
- Locknuts not included.
- DFARS Compliant
Heyco® Part Numbers:
4450, 4451, 4452, 4453, 4454, 4455, 4456, 4457, 4458, 4459, 4460, 4461, 4462, 4463, 4464, 4465, 4472,
4473, 4474, 4475, 4476, 4477, 4478, 4479, 4480, 4481, 4482, 4483, 4484, 4485, 4486, 4487, 4488